“The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund aims for helping underpriviledged children in Vietnam to have medical treatment to overcome their physical defects, and have the opportunity to develop their full potential for a new and better life. “
How We Do
The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund was founded and sponsored by FV Hospital since 2006. We have been focused on searching and giving free treatment for Vietnamese underpriviledged children aged under 16 years suffer from congenital deformities resulting in specific conditions that can be treated with surgery.
We strongly believe that every child has the right to play, to learn, to be loved and to develop to all potentialities despite their physical defects. Therefore, we ensure that every child can get the recovery since the very first surgery till the last step of postcare including the full cost of surgical treatment, travel expenses, accommodation, etc. The fund is currently contributed from FV Hospital, and others sponsors including domestic and foreign organizations and individuals.
List of Conditions to be eligible:
- Heart problems such as ventricular septal defects, atrial septal defects, patent ductus arteriosus, pulmonary valve stenosis, and coarctation (narrowing) of the aorta.
- Orthopedics conditions such as syndactylism, dislocated hips or Club foot
- Uro-genital problems such as vesico-urethral reflux causing hydronephrosis or cryptorchidism (underscended testes), hypospadias (malformation of the urethral tube) and ambiguous genitalia
- Abdominal and digestive conditions such as various hernia, intestinal malrotations, anorectal or oesophageal
- Maxillo-facial problems such as Haemangioma, Cleft lip or palate, malformed ears
- Neurosurgery such as hydrocephalus
- Eyes such as Retinopathy Of Prematurity – ROP
- Disabilities caused by accidents or disease such as burns or malformation resulting from poliomyelitis
We appreciate your willing helps via the following ways: